Our NEWLANDS Family Clients are seeking an au pair to assist them with their pigeon pair, a boy and girl of 4 and 2 years from Mondays to Fridays from 7am to 8am in the mornings and then again from 12pm to 4pm.
- The au pair should be experienced with young ones, be engaging, responsible, fun and able to get down onto their level .
- The au pair will arrive in the morning at 7am and prepare breakfast for the children and then get them ready for school.
- Take them to their schools in the neighborhood at 7.45 to 8am and go off and do your own thing.
- Fetch the children at 12 from the one school then 12.15 from the other , and take them home.
- Prepare and feed them lunch.
- Then its time to chill for a bit before engaging them in fun age appropriate activities.
- On some days take them to extra murals.
- Go home at 4pm.
- Big prize if the au pair can work full days during the school holidays.
- Occasionally run errands and do some shopping.
- Before you leave pack their bags for the next day of school.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - newborn to 3 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: 9 January 2017
SALARY: R8000 monthly salary ( more if available during school holidays) plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _________________________________________________________________________________