Our KENILWORTH Family Clients are seeking an au pair to assist them with their 3 month old daughter from Mondays to Thursdays from 2.30 to 7.30pm. This postion is to start in November.
- The au pair should be experienced with young babies, have ( or update) First Aid, be loving, fun and interested in the development of young minds.
- The au pair will be involved in all general care of the baby including but not limited to educating and playing with her doing age appropriate activities, bathing her, bottle sterilizing, feeding, changing her nappy, clothes. Seeing to her room, toys and washing her clothing. When she starts eating solids the au pair will also prepare meals for her and feed her.
- Occasionally also doing some family laundry and meal preparation.
- If Mom or Dad with the baby the au pair might on occasion run some errands.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - newborn to 3 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: November 2016
SALARY: R6000 monthly salary plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _________________________________________________________________________________