Our TOKAI Family Clients are seeking an au pair for their 2 children , a daughter of 11 years and a son of 9 years. The au pair should be honest, reliable, organised, energetic and capable of fitting into the role as per the job description as below.
The Au Pair position is from Mondays To Fridays from 2.30pm to 6pm and on Saturdays from 9am to 12pm (approx 20 hours a week). Occasional babysitting on weekends or a 2 x a year stay over when Mom and Dad go away for extra pay.
- Organize the week’s food recipes, shopping lists, buying and delivering of food
- General errands (booking holidays, restaurant bookings, follow-ups on general handyman issues around the house eg. call gate repairman if gate is not working)
- Homework and prep for cycle tests and exams
- Some pick-ups and drop-offs
- Child-minding on an occasional week-end with the housemaid available (approx. twice a year)
- Occasional child-minding on a Saturday or Sunday night (negotiable and for extra pay or leave time) – very infrequent (approx. 3 times per year)
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - 7 years to 12 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: October 2016
SALARY: R6000 (negotiable for the right candidate) monthly salary, plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _________________________________________________________________________________