Our OVERSEAS/ ELGIN Family Clients live on a farm on the outskirts of Elgin when they are here in South Africa.
They seek an au pair from 24 January to end April. The au pair can either come in from the area ( Somerset West etc) or STAYOVER 4/5 nights a week in a separate unit/cottage.
They seek a full day au pair who will be flexible but on average be on duty 8/10 hours per day depending on the days etc.
Still to be discussed are the days - a flexi 5 day week that is sometimes over the weekend with week days fee.
They have 3 children - a girl of 6 years a boy of 3.5 years and a toddler of 18 months ( girl)
- The au pair should be loving, creative, sporty and fun with good values and an ability to fit in with the family vibe!
- Get the children up and dressed for the day and give them breakfast. Pack snacks for their school days.
- Take to & pick up the 6 & 3 year old from their school in Elgin and take them home for lunch.
- Assist with general chores like shopping in Somerset Mall or running errands.
- This position is a share with the parents so they will spend time with some of the children and the au pair will be with the other/s.Prepare simple meals for the children and prep food for the parents.
- Spend quality time with them planning activities that involve doing all the things they enjoy inside and outdoors or take on an outing.
- Sometimes in the mornings spend quality time with the toddler doing educating and stimulating age appropriate activities.
- Ensure the bags are sorted for the next day of school.
- Perhaps travel with the family within the country if they wish, or care for the children when Mom and Dad go away overnight.
- Also babysit at night if they visit friends in the area.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - 18 months to 8 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: 24 January to End April 2017
SALARY: R12, 000 to 16, 000 monthly salary depending on the hours worked at R70 an hour plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _________________________________________________________________________________