Our HIGGOVALE Family Clients are seeking a new au pair for their daughter of 6 years.
The new au pair will cross over in December with their lovely au pair who is leaving in December/ January. They have ADORED her and are looking for a new au pair who will fit in just as well with the family!!
The Au Pair position is from Mondays To Fridays from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
The au pair should be reliable, fun, active, creative and have a happy spirit.
- Fetch her from her school in the City Bowl.
- Take her home for lunch/ snack.
- Spend time with the 6 year old, doing stimulating age appropriate activities.
- Do arts and crafts, engage her in imaginary play and play, sing and play music.
- On some days take to extra murals and wait with her.
- Ensure the 6 year old's bags are packed for the next day of school etc.
- Possibly do some errands and shopping. ____________________________________________________________________________
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - 6 years to 8 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: DECEMBER Crossover then January 2017.
SALARY: R4800 monthly salary, plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _____________________________________________________________________________