OUR BANTRY BAY Family Clients are seeking an au pair to assist their 3 children.
- They are - a girl of 11 years and twins of 8 years, a boy and girl, from Mondays to Fridays.
- The earliest start will be from 2pm but the hours required will be 20 hours per week.
- The au pair should be smart,have high standards for academic achievement, be energetic, fun,responsible and enjoy engaging with children!
- The au pair must make a commitment for at least a year.
- Pick up the children from their schools in Rondebosch and City Bowl and take them home on some days.
- On other says take them to extra murals or to friends, or have play dates at home
- Give them a snacks when required.
- Supervise homework and assist with projects, learning for tests etc.
- Play games with them and planning activities outdoors as well.
- During school holidays take them to activities or on outings.
- Ensure the bags are unpacked and repacked for the next day of school with all that they need.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - 8 years to 13 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: October 2016
SALARY: R6000 neg monthly salary, plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. _________________________________________________________________________________