Our TOKAI/ STONEHURST family clients have an adorable little girl of 1 years. They seek an au pair who will grow with the family and be there for the next few years SO they seek a Professional Au Pair whose first language is AFRIKAANS.
They want to have another one baby soon soon with more later - the plan is to have the right candidate in place for their growing family as mom still plans to continue her profession.
The position is for 8 hours a day from 7/8/9 am to3/4/5 5pm from Mondays to Fridays - exact time to be discussed at the interview.
The an au pair they seek should be dedicated to children with vast experience from newborn to 5 years with au pair experience. She should be caring, loving, organised and educated re stimulating and growing children - Big prize is if the au pair has an education qualification!!
- The au pair will arrive in the morning and get the little one, dressed and ready for school - She goes to school in the mornings from January.
- Prepare and feed her breakfast. Take to nursery school. Now spend quality time with her.
- From January in the mornings do some home organization including tidying the child/ren's rooms/ cupboards, see to her clothes and toys. Could also be some shopping and errand running.
- Pick up from school and take home for lunch.
- At the moment take her to some activities in the morning ( baby group) and later next year - do activities with her in the afternoon outdoors - like take her to swimming lessons etc.
- The Au Pair should enjoy developing and growing little humans with creative fun and happy play.
- Spend the afternoons educating and stimulating with age appropriate activities and games, arts and crafts, reading stories SING DANCE PLAY PLAY
- Take on outings or walks or on play dates.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - Newborn to 5 years) AFRIKAANS as Home Language.
- Childcare References -written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: October / November 2016
SALARY: R12,000 to R15,000 monthly salary NEG For the RIGHT CANDIDATE plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km.