Tutors work on a ‘one-on-one’ basis with students who need support in their learning. This can be for general homework, exam preparation, to develop good study techniques, projects or specific subjects (maths, science, Afrikaans, etc).
To apply as a tutor you must have:
- Childcare experience other than your own family, with contactable reference letters – preferably tutoring specifically.
- Be strong academically, having achieved very high marks/distinctions in Matric and university.
- Have excellent study methods and a passion for learning.
- A valid driver's license and reliable car.
- Studying towards a degree or degrees in Teaching, Education, Sciences etc, is an advantage.
- mentor that has the ability to develop a special connection with older children and teenagers
- Other qualities like a friendly, commitment, honesty, reliability, patience and punctuality.
- Be in Good Health.
- Have no Criminal Record